Exclusive Acadian with Split Beds and Double Carport
About This Plan
- This exclusive, Acadian house plan boasts a charming front porch and matching rear porch for maximum outdoor enjoyment.
- French doors lead into the heart of the home, with a combined living room and kitchen opening to the dining area. The gas log fireplace serves as the focal point and large windows allow natural light to permeate the interior.
- The large kitchen island offers seating for four, and the nearby walk-in pantry offers quick and easy access.
- The serene and private master bedroom occupies the right wing of the home, and features a spacious 5-fixture bath, with a pass-through closet leading to the laundry room.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located on the opposite side of the home, separated by a full bath. A double carport attaches to the back of the home, near the laundry / mudroom.
- NOTE: Please allow a 5 to 10 day delay for 2x6 option to be completed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,778 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,778 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 8"
- Depth: 67' 3"
- Max ridge height: 23' 4"
- Type: Carport
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick