Exclusive Barndominium with Home Gym and Office
About This Plan
- Enjoy the surrounding views from the wraparound porch on this exclusive, Barndominium-style (i.e. it is built with conventional 2x6 framing, not steel) house plan. The living space boasts 4,023 square feet between two floors, while the garage offers 2,350 square feet.
- Two-story ceilings define the great room, which flows into the dining area and kitchen. An island anchors the kitchen and a butler's pantry exceeds storage expectations.
- The master bedroom is privately situated on the main level and provides access to the porch through french doors. Utilize the home office as is, or add a closet and convert it into a fourth bedroom.
- Upstairs, a spacious loft guides you to two family bedrooms that share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- The 3-car garage features an oversized garage door as well as a home gym and storage room. Take the staircase to find a bonus loft with a builtin bar, or transform these 3 rooms into a mother-in-law suite by adding a bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,023 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,256 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,767 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Post Frame
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 118' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 2350 sq. ft.
- Count: 6 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss