Exclusive Contemporary Ranch Plan with Open Concept Living Space
About This Plan
- Under eave wood paneling adds to the immense curb appeal offered by this exclusive, contemporary ranch plan, while a lean-to roof over the garage rests above a combination of stone and horizontal siding.
- Two sizable bedrooms are located on either side of the entryway, next to the shared full bath.
- The heart of the home is located towards the rear and completely open for easier interactions between family members. The large kitchen island provides a space to dine for casual meals, and a back porch is perfect for a grill.
- Large windows fill the master suite with natural light, and the 4-fixture ensuite includes a linen closet and roomy walk-in closet.
- Enter the 2-car garage from the side of the home, and discover a built-in bench with cubbies near the laundry room just inside.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,581 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,581 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 146 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 14' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 526 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick