Exclusive Contemporary Tudor with 3rd Floor Game Room
About This Plan
- Dramatic swooping roof lines and an arched entryway catch the attention of those passing by this Contemporary Tudor home plan that is exclusive to Architectural Designs.
- French doors near the foyer open to a home office, across from a guest suite with a built-in bench tucked beneath the window.
- The open layout combines the great room, island kitchen, and dining area, and a 9' by 11'6" covered porch is ideal for grilling or dining outdoors.
- Three bedrooms and the laundry room reside upstairs, with the largest bedroom reserved for the homeowner.
- Continue up to the 3rd floor to find a 519 square foot bonus room with a closet and half bath to round out the design.
- DELIVERY NOTE: Please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,361 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,209 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,152 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 106 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 78 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 519 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Daylight, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 56' 6"
- Max ridge height: 33' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"