Exclusive Contemporary Vacation Home Plan with a Golf Cart Area in Garage
About This Plan
- This exclusive, contemporary vacation home plan boasts luxurious elements around every corner. Once inside, a grand foyer separates the master suite wing from the shared living spaces.
- The spacious grand room rests towards the back of the home, and features a retractable wall, which extends the living space to the back lanai.
- A circular dinette and corresponding step ceiling is located across from the kitchen, while a formal dining room grants access to the front porch through french doors.
- The angled master suite offers the homeowner the utmost privacy, and features its own lanai, two walk-in closets, and a spa-like en suite with an oversized shower and dual commode rooms.
- Take the elevator, or stairs, to the second level to discover the guest suite, study, and leisure room each include their own covered balcony. A second guest suite on this level includes a full bath.
- NOTE: This plan is not available for purchase in Collier Country, Florida
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,968 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,375 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,593 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 854 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 262 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 75' 2"
- Depth: 137' 1"
- Max ridge height: 34' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 920 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss