Exclusive Country House Plan with Expanded Outdoor Living In Back
About This Plan
- Delightful covered porches front and back run almost the full width of this flexible Country farmhouse plan. Based on the popular 28906JJ, this version gets you a fully-attached garage and adds 2' in depth to the home.
- Enter and you are greeted by a foyer with 17' ceilings and a vaulted open living space ahead. The living, dining and kitchen areas are all combined into one huge room with sliding doors taking you to the back porch which has an expanded outdoor cooking and dining area.
- Split bedrooms give you a secluded master suite with walk-in closet. On the other side of the house three more bedrooms share a hall bathroom.
- Natural light and ventilation comes into the spacious mud room through large windows. Lockers, a bench with coat hooks, counter with sink, lots of storage cabinets, broom closet and laundry equipment help manage clutter. The mud room can be closed off with pocket doors or left open to flow with kitchen and outdoor space.
- Stairs lead to the bonus room with half bath and a closet.
- Related Plans: Get a semi-detached garage with house plan 28906JJ as well as 28915JJ and 28905JJ. Get a second floor with house plans 28909JJ (2,653 sq. ft.) and 28937JJ (2,934 sq. ft.). Get a more economical-to-build version with house plan 28939JJ (1,662 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Please allow 1-2 business days for optional foundations.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,372 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,372 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 607 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 505 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 355 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 9"
- Depth: 78' 3"
- Max ridge height: 25' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 601 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick