Exclusive Country Ranch Home Plan with Home Office and Angled Garage
2 - 4
About This Plan
- This comfortable, Country Ranch home plan features a sizable and open living space, large service areas, and a private master suite to serve as the homeowner's getaway.
- A covered porch welcomes you inside, where a pair of french doors off the entryway lead to a home office. A few steps further discover a vaulted ceiling above the great room, along with a cozy fireplace.
- Move freely throughout the well-designed kitchen, which boasts cabinet doors that hide the walk-in pantry. Enjoy the shortcut from the garage directly into the pantry when unloading groceries.
- The master suite is paired with a 5-fixture bathroom with a corner whirlpool tub, while bedrooms 2 and 3 are mirror images and share the compartmentalized, hall bath.
- Gain 2,499 square feet of living space with the optional lower level, and delight in a large family room with a wet bar, plus three bedrooms and dedicated storage space.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,363 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,363 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,499 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall, Monolithic Slab, Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 102' 9"
- Depth: 62' 2"
- Max ridge height: 23' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1025 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss