Exclusive Craftsman Home Plan with Optional Lower-Level Apartment
4 - 6
About This Plan
- Shake siding adorns the facade of this exclusive, Craftsman home plan, adding texture and character to the exterior. Choose to finish the lower level as designed and gain a 2-bedroom apartment for in-laws or an income property.
- A coat closet and powder bath are conveniently located near the foyer, which neighbors a quiet study. The remainder of the main level is primarily open to one another, creating an ideal space for family and friends to gather.
- The kitchen features a large island with seating for casual meals, and a corner pantry maximizes storage space. The nearby mudroom includes a built-in bench and hooks, and leads to the double garage.
- Four bedrooms reside upstairs, including the master bedroom with a comfortable 5-fixture en suite, and the centrally located laundry room reduces time spent hauling clothes up and down stairs.
- The optional lower-level is 851 square feet, and includes a recreation room, along with a 2-bedroom apartment with a private entrance.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,458 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,290 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,168 sq. ft.
- Deck: 165 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 112 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 851 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 453 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 439 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss