Exclusive Craftsman Home Plan with Rear-Facing Garage
About This Plan
- Perfect for an alley lot, this Craftsman home plan, exclusive to Architectural Designs, gives you everything you need in a compact package.
- Whether you enter the home through the garage or the front foyer, you’ll be right in the heart of the main floor. The dining room and kitchen are connected seamlessly save for an extra long island between them. Across the room is a 12 x 16 living room, complete with a fireplace.
- The kitchen is in an L to give you the most counter space and most comfortable cooking arrangement. Also on the main floor is a rear facing den as well as a powder room and coat closet.
- The two car garage is accessible via a door between the staircase and kitchen.
- A sizable loft provides a comfortable communal space to tie together the upper floor. Two equally sized bedrooms sit at the front of the house on either side of a full sized bathroom.
- Last but not least, the generous master suite includes plenty of great amenities. You get two closets, one large walk-in and a smaller one just past the French doors. The bathroom has a separate tub and shower, his and hers sinks, and a toilet with a door.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,227 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 952 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,275 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 4"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear