Exclusive Craftsman House Plan With Amazing Great Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Beautiful Craftsman detailing makes this home a delight to look at.
- A wide foyer has a built-in bench and walk-in coat closet - wonderful features!
- The open floor plan combines views of four rooms, from the dining room to the kitchen to the two-story great room to the sunny dinette.
- When you want some alone time, the hearth room or study are both close by.
- Charming window seats can be found on the landing and in bedrooms 2 and 3.
- The second floor holds a sumptuous master suite with a romantic corner fireplace. Two sinks, a big soaking tub and large walk-in closet are all part of the master bathroom. For convenience, the laundry room has been placed on the second floor.
- Finish the lower level and gain an amazing family room and games room with wet bar plus storage and an extra bedroom and bath.
- Related Plans: Get a side-entry garage with house plan 73376HS and get a slightly smaller version with house plan 73342HS (3,454 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,634 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,780 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,854 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 250 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,582 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 145 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1000 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 8" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss