Exclusive Craftsman House Plan with Third Floor Bonus Room
4 - 6
About This Plan
- A great big wide foyer ushers you into this sturdy Craftsman house plan that is exclusive to Architectural Designs.
- Double doors open to reveal a study that can easily serve as an extra bedroom thanks to the walk-in closet and attached bathroom.
- In between the kitchen and the formal dining room, you get both a butler's pantry and a large walk-in food storage pantry.
- The heart of the home is in back where the family room, kitchen and informal nook form one, large open space.
- Glass on three sides brightens the dining area that is flanked by two covered porches.
- All four bedrooms on the second floor have walk-in closets and homeowners get a beautiful vaulted ceiling in the master bedroom.
- There's even a handy second floor laundry room, right where most of the laundry is generated.
- The study loft faces front and is brightened by a bank of triple windows.
- Head upstairs to the third floor bonus room that adds 543 square feet of living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,424 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,752 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,672 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 543 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 44' 5"
- Depth: 54' 6"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"