Exclusive Craftsman with Flex Room and Optional Finished Lower Level
4 - 6
About This Plan
- A delightful open floor plan, a flex room and an optional finished lower level enhance this striking Craftsman house plan, exclusive to Architectural Designs.
- The detailing on the exterior makes a wonderful first impression of the home.
- Double doors off the foyer reveal a quiet study opposite the formal dining room.
- In the informal area in back, the kitchen island is positioned to take advantage of views of the dinette, great room and back yard.
- Flex space can be used as a fifth bedroom, a craft room or man cave.
- Four large bedrooms and a huge bonus room occupy the second floor.
- Finish the optional lower level and gain a family room, exercise room, a sixth bedroom and a giant wet bar for entertaining.
- Related Plan: Get a 3-car garage with house plan 73332HS.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota, as restrictions may apply.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,285 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,702 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,583 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 441 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,477 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 178 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1100 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 11 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss