Exclusive New American House Plan with Broad Shed Dormer
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A mixed material exterior and a broad shed dormer over the covered porch greets you to this exclusive New American house plan. Windows over the 3-car garage let light into the bonus room.
- A pair of French doors on the left of the foyer open to reveal your private study. On the opposite side of the foyer you'll find the dining room.
- Your main living area is in back with the angled kitchen positioned to take full advantage of the views of the great room and dinette. A flex room off to the side would work well as an extra bedroom if needed.
- The remaining bedrooms are up on the second floor including the luxurious master suite. A second floor laundry adds convenience. Two steps lead you down to the bonus room.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 73332HS (3-car garage) and 73365HS (4-car garage).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,734 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,709 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,025 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 222 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 160 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 409 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,465 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 741 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss