Exclusive European House Plan with Main-level Owner's Suite
About This Plan
- The turret roof makes this exclusive, European house plan feel like a castle. Flared eaves and rich stone accents complete the design.
- The light and airy interior offers open-concept living, with the combined great room and kitchen serving as the hub for everyday activity. Large, sliding doors extend the living space to the back veranda, which includes a fireplace, and leads to a lower deck with an outdoor kitchen.
- The 3-car garage attaches to the rear of the home and enters into a mudroom with built-in cubbies and a coat closet. A large storage room rests above the garage.
- Past the study on the main level, discover the owner's suite, which features a luxurious en suite and a massive wardrobe with an island dresser.
- Follow the grand, curved staircase to the second level, where three additional bedroom suites reside; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bath. A sizable game room located in the center provides a fun space for the kids to enjoy.
- The optional lower level increases living space by 2,291 sq. ft. and includes a sprawling living room with a walk-behind bar and poolside terrace. A large flex room and theater on this level can be enjoyed by all.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,165 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,620 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,545 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,291 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 88' 10"
- Depth: 86' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 960 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"