Exclusive French Country Home Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Bright-white brick melds with board and batten siding to create this exclusive, French Country home plan. Metal roof accents complete the design.
- Inside, the open foyer leads to a dining room to the left, and a sizable living room straight ahead. A warm fireplace anchors the left wall, and matches the fireplace on the covered porch.
- Enjoy cooking in the spacious kitchen, which features a prep island and walk-in pantry. The adjoining keeping room could serve a multitude of activities, while keeping the cook company.
- The master suite is set apart from the secondary bedrooms, and boasts a roomy bathroom with 5 fixtures, a walk-in closet, and access to the laundry room, which leads to the mudroom.
- Three additional bedrooms can be found on the opposite side of the home; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one neighbors a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,713 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,713 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 456 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 1"
- Depth: 87' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 911 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 16 on 12