Exclusive French Country House Plan with Snack Bar in Lower Level Rec Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The asymmetrical sloped roof line on the front elevation of this French Country house plan lends cottage charm to the exclusive design.
- Inside, an open concept floor plan creates a comfortable environment for entertaining or everyday living. Oversized sliding doors encourage you to enjoy the outdoors on the covered patio, complete with a built-in BBQ.
- Easily move through the kitchen and butler's pantry, which provides even more hidden workspace, and dine at the eating bar or built-in dining area that is full of character.
- The master wing is located behind the 3-car garage, and includes a sizable bedroom, 5-fixture bathroom, and walk-in closet that conveniently connects to the laundry room. Two additional bedroom suites reside on the opposite side of the home.
- The lower level totals 1,641 sq ft of living space, and consists of a recreation room with a snack bar, flex room, and bedroom.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,527 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,527 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 718 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 33 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,641 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Walkout, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 79' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 998 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12