Exclusive Hill Country House Plan with 12' Ceilings
About This Plan
- Stone and stucco wrap the exterior of this hill country house plan, exclusive to Architectural Designs. A ribbed metal roof completes the design.
- A grand front porch welcomes you inside, where a light and airy living space is presented just past the foyer. A curved island anchors the open-concept living space, and 12' ceilings overhead make the space feel even larger.
- Oversized sliding doors part to grant access to the back patio, protected from the elements, and ideal for grilling and dining outdoors.
- The master suite is privately situated on the right side of the home, and features a toilet room in the 4-fixture bath and a walk-in closet. Across the hall, discover the laundry room, which includes a utility sink.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are on the opposite side of the home; one includes a full bath and access to the rear patio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,283 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,283 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 212 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 108 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 75' 10"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss