Exclusive Hill Country House Plan with 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- The functional and well-designed layout of this Hill Country house plan makes it a pleasure to live in.
- The wide foyer directs you to either the quiet study on the left, the bedroom wing on the right or back to the main living area that is all open concept.
- A half wall between the dining room and great room gives you great sight lines.
- A covered porch in back wraps around the great room with its wall of windows.
- Homeowners get a private master suite set off by itself.
- The master bathroom is huge and has a stand alone soaking tub backed by a two-entry walk-in shower.
- Courtyard style garages are split apart with two on one side and a single bay on the other.
- Related Plan: Get more room double 2-car garages with house plan 430027LY (3,539 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,074 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,074 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 516 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 64 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 7"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 885 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss