Exclusive Hill Country House Plan with Large Rear Porch and Bonus Room
About This Plan
- This Hill Country house plan with angled double garage delivers over 2,500 square feet of living space with an expansive rear porch that includes a vaulted ceiling and built-in grill.
- Double doors welcome you inside to find a cathedral ceiling above the spacious family room where a grand fireplace to the left balances the kitchen island on the right.
- A large window above the kitchen sink overlooks the front porch and tons of workspace invites everyone to pitch in during meals.
- The left wing is dedicated to the homeowner with coffered ceilings decorating the study and a light-filled primary suite with a spa-like ensuite and roomy closet.
- The mud hall and laundry room are just inside from the 2-car garage and a bonus room with a full bath resides above the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,522 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,522 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 1,133 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 245 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 81' 11"
- Depth: 108' 11"
- Max ridge height: 23' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 681 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Bonus Room 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick