Exclusive Home with Stacked Porches & In Law Suite
5 - 6
About This Plan
- This exclusive house plan gives you a classic brick exterior with stacked porches in front and a side entry garage. Ideal for a sloping lot, the optional finished lower level gives you the ability to have parking for one car on the lower level.
- Step in off the front porch and you're greeted by stairs flanking the 2-story foyer. A living room with fireplace is on your left and the formal dining room is in the back.
- The great room has a fireplace - shared with the covered deck in back - and is opn to the kitchen. The kitchen has a large island with casual seating and easily serves the nook and the formal dining room. The large pantry and access to the side porch make unloading groceries a breeze. A guest room is tucked away in front.
- Upstairs, you'll find the master suite with tray ceilings, a fireplace, and access to the front porch. One of the other two bedrooms also has porch access. Laundry is upstairs for your convenience.
- Above the 3-car garage you'll find an in-law suite with its own bath.
- Build out the optional finished lower level and get 1,892 square feet of space to play with.
- The roof has a 7:12 main pitch and a 5:12 secondary pitch.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,518 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,081 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,437 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,048 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 402 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,892 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1006 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss