Exclusive Modern Farmhouse Plan with First-Floor Master
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- The covered front porch of this modern farmhouse plan lends a classic feature for country living, while the metal roof accents offer a modern touch to the overall design. This home plan is exclusive to Architectural Designs.
- A tall ceiling above the foyer provides a grand first impression, and a coat closet is located nearby for your guest's personal items. A formal dining room can be found to the left, and is connected to the kitchen by way of a butler's pantry with a wet bar.
- All of your favorite amenities can be found in the combined great room and kitchen; cathedral ceiling, prep island, fireplace, and French doors to the back porch. For a quieter space, discover the den, or home office, across from the great room.
- Consider aging in place with this home design, which boasts a main-level master bedroom, complete with access to the porch, a roomy closet, and a soaking tub in the deluxe en suite.
- The flexible, second-level layout includes 3 or 4 bedrooms, depending on whether you choose to finish the 333 sq ft bonus room. The bedrooms share a compartmentalized bath, next to a homework station with a built-in desk.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version with a front-facing garage with house plan 654007KNA
Optional Second Floor
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,495 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,695 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 800 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 808 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,695 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 601 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss