Exclusive Modern Prairie House Plan with Optional Finished Lower Level
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- This modern Prairie-style house plan plan, exclusive to Architectural Designs, has a combination stone and stucco and a low profile roofline commonly found in homes of this style.
- From the covered entry porch, guests are welcome to enter through the formal entry, where a private study resides behind french doors, or family and friends may enter through the family foyer, which leads into a mudroom with a powder bath.
- The open layout is towards the back of the home, which takes advantage of the rearward views, and extends onto a covered patio for outdoor enjoyment.
- The master suite is nestled next to the 3-car garage, and includes a 5-fixture bath and walk-in closet. Close proximity to the laundry room is an added bonus. Bedrooms 2 and 3, on the opposite side of the home, share the hall bath.
- Finish the lower level as designed and increase living space by 2,377 sq. ft. Discover a spacious family / game room with a wet bar, exercise room, theater, and two bedrooms sharing a bath.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,506 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,506 sq. ft.
- Storage: 187 sq. ft.
- Deck: 182 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 219 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,371 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1062 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss