Exclusive Mountain Cottage with Amazing Vaulted Back Porch
About This Plan
- The steep pitch in the gabled roofline creates a dramatic vaulted porch on the back of this exclusive, Mountain Cottage design.
- The living area of this rustic house plan gains vertical space from the vaulted ceiling and the open layout makes the heart of the home feel even larger.
- The island kitchen features a nearby pantry and laundry room combo, while a forward-facing bedroom neighbors a full bath and completes the main level.
- The second floor has 7' walls and a vaulted ceiling. The front bedroom has a bunk bed nook while the space in back - which is partially open to below - can be used as a loft or as a third bedroom.
- Related Plan: Get a 2-car attached garage and mudroom with house plan 270082AF (1,662 sq. ft.).
Basement Stairs Location - Main Level
Optional Basement Foundation
Optional Walkout Basement Foundation
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,364 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 841 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 522 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 296 sq. ft.
- Deck: 250 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 46 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 25' 0"
- Depth: 45' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 7' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick