Exclusive Mountain Home Plan with Main-level Master Bedroom
About This Plan
- Gables at varying heights line the front elevation of this exclusive Mountain home plan, complete with a stone and stucco facade.
- Inside, the great room gains vertical space from the vaulted ceiling, and the simple flow into the kitchen and dining area creates a family-friendly environment.
- The 3-car garage provides enough room for a workshop or storage.
- Enjoy the simplicity of a main-floor master bedroom with convenient access to the laundry room through the closet. A second bedroom / home office combo rounds out this level.
- A large rec room greets you downstairs, along with two bedrooms, a full bath, and plenty of storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,077 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,281 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,796 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 112 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 168 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 510 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 829 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss