Exclusive New American Home Plan with Private Study and Upstairs Laundry
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A stone accent wall adds texture to the exterior of this exclusive New American home plan, decorated by timber-framed gables.
- Bordering the entryway, discover a private study and bedroom that neighbors a full bath. The heart of the home is filled with natural light and open to help bring family and friends together.
- The kitchen's island provides counter-height seating for casual meals, and ample counter space provides space for an 8-burner range. Sliding doors off the dining area lead to a back deck, ideal for grilling or dining outdoors.
- Discover a charming window seat in the loft at the top of the stairs, along with the master bedroom, laundry room, and two bedrooms that share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- Finish the lower level for an additional 1,003 square feet of living space, and enjoy a recreation room, game room that opens to a patio, and fifth bedroom.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,408 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,931 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,477 sq. ft.
- Deck: 443 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 234 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,003 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 353 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Combo Basement-Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 808 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss