Four Gabled Craftsman Stunner
4 - 6
About This Plan
- Four beautiful gables are adorned with decorative wood trim to draw your attention to this stunning Craftsman home plan.
- An elegant tray ceiling in the foyer gives a wonderful first impression.
- On opposite sides of the foyer you have a quiet study and a formal dining room.
- Your main living area is in back with the angled kitchen positioned to take full advantage of the views of the great room and dinette.
- A flex room off to the side would work well as an extra bedroom if needed.
- The remaining bedrooms are up on the second floor including the luxurious master suite.
- A second floor laundry adds convenience.
- Two steps lead you down to the bonus room with its 11' high ceilings.
- Plans come with the optional finished lower level giving you expansion that includes a bed and bath, game room, rec room and a bar.
- Related Plan: Get a 4-car garage with house plan 73365HS.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,325 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,709 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,616 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 409 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,429 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 221 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 741 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 11 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss