Exclusive New American House Plan with Split Bedrooms
4 - 6
About This Plan
- Nested gables grace the front elevation of this exclusive, New American house plan, clad in brick and horizontal siding. Inside, the open floor plan is filled with natural light and extends onto a covered patio for outdoor enjoyment when entertaining.
- The master bedroom is separated from the secondary bedrooms, offering the homeowner the utmost privacy, while the master bath provides a spa-like experience with 5 fixtures.
- Three additional bedrooms share a compartmentalized, 4-fixture bath on the opposite side of the home.
- Built-in lockers, just inside from the 3-car garage, helps to organize outdoor gear and personal items when coming and going, and the adjacent laundry room includes a utility sink.
- Boost the bedroom count from 4 to 6 when you finish the lower level, and gain a sizable family room with a wet bar and a 4-fixture bath, while maintaining plenty of storage space.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 910038WHD.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,165 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,165 sq. ft.
- Deck: 259 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 45 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 390 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,020 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1093 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss