Exclusive Ranch Home Plan with Optional Lower Level
4 - 6
About This Plan
- A blend of stone and siding materials provide a texture-rich exterior on this exclusive, ranch home plan. Inside, the open floor plan is filled with natural light and extends onto a covered patio for outdoor enjoyment with family and friends.
- The master bedroom is separated from the secondary bedrooms, offering the homeowner the utmost privacy, while the master bath provides a spa-like experience with 5 fixtures.
- Three additional bedrooms share a compartmentalized, 4-fixture bath on the opposite side of the home.
- Built-in lockers, just inside from the 3-car garage, helps to organize outdoor gear and personal items when coming and going, and the adjacent laundry room includes a utility sink.
- Boost the bedroom count from 4 to 6 when you finish the lower level, and gain a sizable family room with a wet bar and a 4-fixture bath, while maintaining plenty of storage space.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 910039WHD.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,165 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,165 sq. ft.
- Deck: 259 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 45 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 390 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,015 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1096 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss