Exclusive Ranch House Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Ornate gables and decorative trim on the front porch contribute to the style and curb appeal of this exclusive, ranch house plan.
- Once past the threshold, a dining room with a bay window sits to the left. The attached family room features a large sliding door that extends the living space to a back porch.
- The adjoining, square-shaped kitchen includes ample counter space surrounding a large island, and a nearby pantry boosts storage space.
- A coffee bar in the master suite allows you to linger in the mornings, while the attached bath resembles a spa experience, with one of the walk-in closets leading to the laundry room.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located on the opposite side of the home, behind the 2-stall garage with a single garage door.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,277 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,277 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 663 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 6"
- Depth: 56' 9"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick