Exclusive Shingle House Plan with Optional Lower Level Apartment
4 - 6
About This Plan
- Windows and shake siding dominate the exterior of this exclusive, Shingle house plan, which boasts an open floor plan on the main level, rooftop deck, and an optional apartment on the lower level.
- Inside, a light and airy living space greets you, with a fireplace and built-in window seat adding to the character and charm. The open kitchen features an island that includes seating for three.
- A den is located behind a barn door, and could double as a guest bedroom when needed. Across the hall, a powder bath near the mudroom includes a laundry closet.
- Upstairs, discover three bedrooms, with the largest reserved for the homeowner. French doors in the master bedroom lead to a covered porch with a cathedral ceiling.
- The optional lower level could serve as 1,040 square feet of additional living space, or a separate apartment due to the private exterior entrance. The design includes a kitchen, dining area, and great room, along with two bedrooms.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the second floor porch and replace it with a bedroom with house plan 654005KNA.
Optional Roof Top Deck
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,946 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,085 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 867 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 256 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,040 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 3"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10.75 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss