Exclusive Shingled House Plan with 2-Story Great Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This exclusive, shingled house plan boasts an abundance of exterior character, and a matching interior with tall ceilings over the great room creating a light and airy environment.
- Step inside from the covered porch to find a home office, or study, to the left of the foyer, across from the formal dining room. A corner fireplace in the great room lends a sense of warmth, and two sets of French doors invite you to enjoy the out-of-doors on the back patio.
- The kitchen opens to a keeping room, or breakfast nook, which shares a double-sided fireplace with the adjacent guest suite.
- Discover two garage stalls protruding from the front of the home, with built-in lockers and seating in the spacious mudroom just inside.
- The largest of the second-level bedrooms is reserved for the homeowner, and includes enough space for a sitting area, a 5-fixture bath with an oversized shower, and dual closets.
- A loft at the top of the stairs can serve as a cozy office or sitting nook, while three additional bedrooms can be found down the hall; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,977 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,271 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,706 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 320 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 583 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,271 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 715 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss