Exclusive Southern Charmer with Outdoor Grilling Porch
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Two dormers sit above the broad front porch supported by six square columns of this 4-bed house plan - exclusive to Architectural Designs - with an easy-to-maintain brick exterior.
- French doors open to the reveal beams separating the foyer from the great room and the dining room.
- Ahead, the family room has a fireplace flanked by built-ins on the left wall and windows look out on the large rear porch. The family room is open to the kitchen which has a large island with great workspace and room for four chairs. From behind the island you can see all the way across the home to the family room fireplace.
- A door from the breakfast room opens to the rear porch with its own fireplace and an outdoor kitchen. Make this your outdoor living room if building in the right climate. The entire space opens to an uncovered patio which has access to the garage.
- The master suite occupies the entire right side of the home. You'll like having a large walk-in closet. The fact that it has access to the laundry room is something you'll like as well.
- Three bedrooms and two baths are located across the home. Each bedroom has a walk-in closet.
- Stairs take you to the large bonus room over the garage.
- NOTE: If a materials list is part of your order, please allow 5 to 10 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,860 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,860 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 454 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 79' 6"
- Depth: 83' 9"
- Max ridge height: 28' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick