Exclusive, Spacious Tudor House Plan
4 - 5
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- This updated Tudor house plan (exclusive to Architectural Designs!) offers a modern layout inside that appeals to today's families.
- Sliding pocket doors close off the study when you want quiet.
- Flex space between the study and the family room could be a desk area for homework or a craft area.
- The L-shaped main living area is all open concept with lots of windows to brighten the whole area.
- A large rear covered porch lets you enjoy outdoors rain or shine.
- All the bedrooms are on the upper floor where the enormous master suite has two walk-in closets, one with a built-in island.
- The playroom is large and keeps the kids toys out of the downstairs rooms.
- Notice the second floor laundry room - so handy!
- There's even a walk up attic for all your storage.
- Finish the walk-out ground level to suit your needs and gain extra square footage.
- NOTE: This plan cannot be built within a 50-mile radius of Richmond, Virginia.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,083 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,843 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,240 sq. ft.
- Attic: 516 sq. ft.
- Entry: 25 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 242 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 239 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,095 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 8"
- Depth: 71' 4"
- Max ridge height: 36' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 556 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" Attic 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 18 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss