Exclusive Split Bedroom New American House Plan
About This Plan
- Multiple gables with alternating brick and board and batten siding and a standing seam metal roof give this exclusive New American house plan great curb appeal. Inside, the home features a light and airy open-concept floor plan in the center of the design.
- From the entry, a coat closet is located across the foyer from a quiet study with a vaulted ceiling.
- Large windows in the great room give you views to the back and a door opposite the front doors gets you outside to the 14'6"-deep back porch. The kitchen includes a large island with an eating bar and a sizable pantry, and a nearby dining nook is surrounded by windows that overlook the back porch.
- French doors line the rear wall of the vaulted master suite, and lead to a private porch. The spacious en suite boasts a standalone tub, two sinks, and a roomy closet.
- Two additional bedroom suites reside on the opposite side of the home, separated by a staircase that leads to a bonus room above the 2-car garage.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 915042CHP.
Optionally Finished Bonus Room
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,736 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,736 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 711 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 307 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 93' 5"
- Depth: 62' 2"
- Max ridge height: 30' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 625 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Bonus 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick