Exclusive Transitional Country Home Plan with Pool Concept and Home Office
About This Plan
- The stunning exterior of this Transitional Country home plan blends old-world charm with modern elements to deliver the utmost curb appeal. This design is exclusive to Architectural Designs.
- Exposed beams line the ceiling of the great room and an oversized opening into the kitchen creates a seamless flow between the spaces. The rear wall of the adjoining dining room retracts to expand the living space onto the lanai with motorized screens for added comfort.
- A scullery with a prep sink helps when entertaining and a mudroom near the kitchen welcomes family when entering from the 3-car garage.
- The owner's suite is conveniently located on the main level, next to the laundry room that is accessible from the owner's closet.
- Upstairs, three bedroom suites and a home office surround a generous game room and an optional fifth suite provides a space for future expansion.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller version with house plan 93188EL (2,994 sq. ft.) and a larger version with house plan 93143EL (3,984 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,717 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,101 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,616 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 318 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 54 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 216 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 4"
- Depth: 68' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 957 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss