Downsized Transitional Country Home Plan with Upstairs Game and Future Flex Rooms
About This Plan
- The stunning exterior of this Transitional Country home plan blends old-world charm with modern elements to deliver the utmost curb appeal. This design is exclusive to Architectural Designs and is downsized version of 93052E (3,717 sq. ft.).
- Exposed beams line the ceiling of the great room and an oversized opening into the kitchen creates a seamless flow between the spaces. The rear wall of the adjoining dining room retracts to expand the living space onto the lanai with motorized screens for added comfort.
- An island in the kitchen and a large walk-in pantry by the mudroom are great features to have whether entertaining friends or preparing meals for the family.
- The owner's suite is conveniently located on the main level and has access to the outdoors as well as to the laundry room.
- Upstairs, three bedroom suites surround a generous game room. Future expansion with the flex room can be put to many uses.
- Related Plans: Get larger versions with house plans 93052E (3,717 sq. ft.) and 93143EL (3,984 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,994 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,696 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,298 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 181 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Daylight, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 66' 8"
- Max ridge height: 32' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"