Exclusive Transitional House Plan with Multi-level Rear Deck
3.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- The clean and crisp exterior of this exclusive transitional house plan features a multi-level, rear deck to enhance your outdoor living space.
- The main level consists of a spacious great room, framed by large windows, with a fireplace anchoring the left wall. The dining room opens to the kitchen, which includes a lengthy island and a walk-in pantry.
- The work-at-home resident will appreciate the home office, while the 5-car garage is perfect for the hobbyist or car enthusiast.
- Upstairs, the master suite provides a true retreat for the homeowner with its vaulted ceiling, private deck, and 5-fixture ensuite with a walk-in closet.
- Gain 1,453 square feet of living space when you finish the lower level, outfitted with a family / game room, fifth bedroom, and a full bath.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,746 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,392 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,454 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,453 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 0"
- Depth: 40' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1201 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss