Exclusive Two-Story Contemporary House Plan
About This Plan
- Slanted roof lines add a modern influence to this Contemporary house plan that is exclusive to Architectural Designs.
- The layout inside is all open concept but there is a quiet den you can escape to if you want to read or work.
- With its L-shaped main living space, three areas are joined into one with the kitchen island commanding terrific sight lines.
- The walk-in pantry is a delightful storage solution.
- Get a shop area in the two car garage too and if you don't have any work projects, use it for bikes and lawn equipment.
- The second floor holds three bedrooms, a laundry room and a games room with storage closet.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 85236MS.
- NOTE: This house plan may not be built in Clark County, Washington
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,306 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,020 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,286 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 470 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front