Expandable House Plan with Alley-Entry Garage and Deck over Entry
4 - 6
About This Plan
- NOTE: The front was altered by the builder. The right roofline slopes up left to right.
- Transom windows, a private deck in the master suite and a collection of varied roof lines serve up excitement in this Traditional house plan.
- Designed for a narrow lot, the home comes in at only 34' wide and offers a rear entry garage.
- From the front porch, you step right into the open main living area that form an L-shape.
- The two-story high ceiling in the living room makes it feel more larger.
- Tucked away in back, there's a cozy home office and a very well-planned mud room with a bench drop area and walk-in pantry.
- Upstairs, four bedrooms are served by a second floor laundry room and two bathrooms.
- Notice the huge walk-in closet in the vaulted master suite that opens directly into the laundry room - a wonderful convenience.
- Sip your morning coffee out on the private deck that has windows overlooking the living room below.
- Finish the lower level to gain two more bedrooms and a huge family room.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,516 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,171 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,345 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 806 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 60' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 766 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"