Expandable Northwest Home Plan
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Live comfortably all on one level or expand by finishing the lower level as shown - owner's choice.
- From the moment you step into the foyer, the huge open floor plan will catch your eye.
- Coffered ceilings top the great room and the huge island in the kitchenoffers plenty of extra counter space.
- The bedroom wing is on the left dominated by the gorgeous master suite with its sitting area and huge walk-in closet.
- Open decks and covered porches in the rear beckon you to enjoy the great outdoors.
- A huge lower level offers extra bedrooms and a fabulous entertainment space complete with wet bar and games room, crafts room and an exercise room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,756 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,756 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,163 sq. ft.
- Deck: 829 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 132' 0"
- Depth: 85' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1652 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss