Expanded 4 Bedroom Country Home Plan with Vaulted Great Room and Rear Porch
About This Plan
- This 4 bed country home plan gives you 2,625 square feet of heated living with a 3-car (720 square foot) side-entry garage. A 11'6" by 7' front porch provides shelter as you enter through a pair of French doors.
- Centered on the front door, the 2-story (16'6" from floor to peak of vault) great room's vault extends through to the 20' by 16' rear porch which is accessible through sliding doors giving you the best of indoor/outdoor living.
- The dining room has views to the back and direct access to the rear porch and is open to the kitchen with 9' by 4' island with double sink. An 8' by 8' walk-in pantry and easy access to the garage through the mudroom with lockers makes the kitchen a super-efficient space.
- The master suite has views to the back and a large walk-in closet accessible through the bathroom with 6' by 4' shower, two vanities and a private toilet. Bed 4 is located in front and has its own bath and walk-in closet.
- A study off the foyer completes the main floor and gives you a dedicated work-from-home space.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms are separated by a shared bathroom. Across the hall, an overlook is centered on the vaulted ceiling.
- A bonus room gives you 300 square feet of expansion space with the added rear dormer included and could be used as a game or playroom.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version with house plan 4122WM (2,252 sq. ft.) and get this layout with an alternate exterior with house plan 52325WM (2,693 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,625 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,071 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 554 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 328 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 80 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 300 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 91' 8"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 720 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss