Expansive French Country Home
About This Plan
- Stretching out over 133' wide, this French Country home has all the bells and whistles.
- Sightlines from the front foyer take you all the way back through the great room to the magnificent outdoor living area beyond.
- The formal dining room has a bay window and a built-in china buffet.
- Off to the side, the study also has built-ins in the form of bookshelves.
- An amazing master suite will pamper homeowners with a bright sitting area with a cozy fireplace, a tray ceiling, spa-like bathroom and two huge walk-in closets.
- The remaining family bedrooms have their own privacy on the opposite side of the home.
- A special treat is the game room/media room over by the garage. Here you even have a walk-in closet for games and toys or video equipment.
- A 3-car garage is attached to the main house with a carriage house garage off the porte-cochere.
- Should you need more space, the second floor has future space waiting for you.
- Related Plan: Get 3 beds on the main floor and 4th upstairs (plus bonus expansion) with house plan 48514FM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,071 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,071 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 553 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 133' 5"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 864 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick