Exquisite Country Ranch Home with Detached Garage and Shop
About This Plan
- This exquisite, country ranch home features ample outdoor living space, complete with an outdoor kitchen and fireplace. The detached, 2-car garage includes a shop with a powder bath and utility sink.
- French doors in the center of the front elevation serve as the formal entry, and grant access to the generously-sized, open floor plan, which consists of the great room, dining area, and kitchen.
- Exposed beams support the vaulted ceiling above the shared living spaces, offering a rustic and elegant touch. The massive, kitchen island provides seating for casual meals, and the corner pantry neighbors a coffee bar.
- The privately-situated, master suite boasts a vaulted ceiling and access to the back porch. The en suite includes 4 fixtures, multiple closets, and access to the laundry room.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 occupy the opposite side of the home, and are separated by a compartmentalized bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,191 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,191 sq. ft.
- Storage: 193 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,290 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 4"
- Depth: 67' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 658 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick