Exquisite Master Down European Manor
About This Plan
- This luxury European house plan was developed for the discerning homeowner who knows the value of a well-designed plan.
- Strong features like an oversized master suite with a luxurious bathroom, additional third-car garage and an oversized screened porch are a few of the special details on this home design.
- When you enter through the French doors you will be amazed with the open spaces of this exquisite European manor.
- The large grand room is accented with a coffered ceiling, fireplace, and built-in shelves.
- The family-size kitchen includes a breakfast area for casual dining, large island for entertaining and ample counter space.
- The signature angled keeping room is vaulted and sits off the kitchen and includes another fireplace.
- The second floor plan includes three additional bedrooms, each with their own bathroom and walk-in closet. A media room and large laundry room round out the second floor.
- An optional loft - accessible in Bed #4 - adds 223 sq. ft. and comes with the plans.
- Related Plans: Get a master-up home with house plan 15612GE (5,326 sq. ft.) and 15643GE (5,085 sq. ft.).
Unfinished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,299 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,190 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,109 sq. ft.
- Loft: 223 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 81' 7"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 911 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- French Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- MBR Sitting Area
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Photo Gallery
- Premium Collection