Master-Up Luxury House Plan
About This Plan
- A classic stone facade graces this luxury house plan. Arched windows and three gables add to the visual appeal.
- A dramatic 2-story foyer greets you as you step in off the covered terrace. A private study and a dining room, both with terrace access, flank the entry.
- Across the gallery, you'll find the great room with coffered ceiling. Two pairs of french doors lead to the large covered veranda. A fireplace is flanked by built-ins.
- The vaulted keeping room features a fireplace and a recess for your home media. French doors lead to a screened porch.
- The keeping room is open to the breakfast room and the dramatic kitchen with large eat-at island. A walk-in pantry, mud room and the garage are steps away.
- Note the small home office off the keeping room - a perfect spot for paying the bills.
- Across the home a guest room has its own bath and terrace access.
- Upstairs, the master suite has raised ceilings and corner built-ins. French doors open to let in fresh air. An arched opening leads to the sitting room with fireplace and built-ins. The five-fixture master bath features a massive walk-in closet.
- Three bedrooms (one with a walk-in closet) and two baths are also upstairs. As is a large centralized laundry room.
- Related Plans: For an alternate exterior and master sitting room, see house plan 15643GE (5,085 sq. ft.)..
- Get a master-down version with house plan 15794GE (5,299 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,195 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,701 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,494 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 1"
- Depth: 65' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 700 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side