Master-Up Luxury House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A classic stone facade graces this luxury house plan. Arched windows and three gables add to the visual appeal.
- A dramatic 2-story foyer greets you as you step in off the covered terrace. A private study and a dining room, both with terrace access, flank the entry.
- Across the gallery, you'll find the great room with coffered ceiling. Two pairs of french doors lead to the large covered veranda. A fireplace is flanked by built-ins.
- The vaulted keeping room features a fireplace and a recess for your home media. French doors lead to a screened porch.
- The keeping room is open to the breakfast room and the dramatic kitchen with large eat-at island. A walk-in pantry, mud room and the garage are steps away.
- Note the small home office off the keeping room - a perfect spot for paying the bills.
- Across the home a guest room has its own bath and terrace access.
- Upstairs, the master suite has raised ceilings and corner built-ins. French doors open to let in fresh air. An arched opening leads to the sitting room with fireplace and built-ins. The five-fixture master bath features a massive walk-in closet.
- Three bedrooms (one with a walk-in closet) and two baths are also upstairs. As is a large centralized laundry room.
- Related Plans: For an alternate exterior and master sitting room, see house plan 15643GE (5,085 sq. ft.)..
- Get a master-down version with house plan 15794GE (5,299 sq. ft.).