Eye-Catching 4-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan
About This Plan
- The eye-catching courtyard entrance is captivating. Just wait until you step inside this 3,136. square foot house plan.
- The family room is the focal point of this design. It has a two-story cathedral ceiling and separated from the dining room by a two-sided fireplace.
- The kitchen is spacious. A large pantry, eat-at cooktop island and breakfast nook (with access to the rear porch) makes this a place you'll spend lots of time in. It is also convenient to the garage.
- The master suite has a cozy seating area by the fireplace, a huge walk-through closet and a well-designed master bath.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms and a seating area complete the plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,136 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,130 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,006 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss