Eye-Catching French Country House Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This eye-catching, French Country house plan presents a symmetrical front elevation, complete with a warm front porch, topped by two dormer windows.
- Inside, French doors to the right lead to a home office, across from the formal dining room. A few steps further, the family room flows into the kitchen, where a large island provides plenty of workspace.
- The sizable rear porch extends the living space to the out-of-doors, and offers a fireplace and outdoor kitchen.
- The master bedroom is set apart from the secondary bedrooms for privacy purposes, and boasts a deluxe en suite with a freestanding tub, toilet room, and massive closet with access to the laundry room.
- Three family bedrooms occupy the right side of the home, with two full baths available to share, and a desk nook provides a common space for homework or electronics.
- The 3-car garage attaches to the rear of the home, while built-in lockers help to organize your gear upon entering into the mudroom.
- Related Plan: Reverse the master suite layout with house plan 56495SM.
Optional Bonus Level
Main Level - Bonus Level Stairs Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,273 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,273 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 997 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 679 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 238 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 600 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 7"
- Depth: 97' 1"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1075 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 18 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick