Eye-Catching Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- The irregular roof line and interesting mix of exterior materials combine to give you an eye-catching Northwest house plan.
- An air lock entry foyer keeps the cold air out and has a big coat closet right at your fingertips.
- Step into the interior foyer that is flanked by the formal dining room and a study.
- The open layout in back offers wonderful sightlines from room to room.
- Note the huge walk-in pantry, fireplace and sliding glass doors to your backyard.
- On the second floor, the large master suite gets a vaulted ceiling and two closets - one linear and one walk-in.
- Throw a load of laundry in on your way to the media room that has a storage closet for games and toys.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,095 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,424 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,671 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 560 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater