Eye-Catching Shingle Style House Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A beautiful stone entry porch arches up to give you a marvelous entrance to this beautiful Shingle style house plan.
- The two-story foyer has an L-shaped staircase that flares out to one side.
- The formal dining room is open to the foyer, making it feel larger.
- A grand coffered ceiling crowns the huge great room that has a nice degree of separation from kitchen noise.
- Beams top both the kitchen and keeping room, adding a rustic touch.
- In the luxurious master suite, a romantic fireplace keeps you warm and a vaulted ceiling will draw your eyes upwards in admiration.
- The second floor holds all the family bedrooms - three lovely suites and a cozy loft play area.
- An optional finished lower level lets you expand the home at your leisure.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,714 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,529 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,185 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 4"
- Depth: 73' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 946 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"