Eye-Catching Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- A beautiful hip roof and wrap-around porch serve to give homeowners an eye-catching house plan.
- The unique floor plan has a completely open layout that create wonderful sightlines.
- Start with an air-lock entry foyer that keeps the cold air out in the winter.
- From there, you walk into the spacious living/dining area with sliding glass doors to take you out to the deck.
- In the kitchen, an eating bar wraps around the peninsula counter and gives you views of the big family room.
- The second floor holds all four bedrooms, with the large master suite having a private bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,196 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,085 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,111 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 370 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss